Monday, March 12, 2012

MythTV Complete Settings screenshots













































Use this list of Favourites in Custom recording rules below.










cgn.name = 'Favourites' AND cg.grpid = cgn.grpid AND program.chanid = cg.chanid AND program.category_type = 'movie' AND program.stars >= 0.65


MythTV-setup






A link to scripts is given at the bottom of the page.






A link to transcode scripts is given at the bottom of the page.







Frontend ID should not be "ERROR_OPEN", not sure why this is the case because my tuner is working fine!




I use shepherd as my listings grabber, which says to enter "no grabber" here. However, my system keeps reverting back to having the Australia xmltv entry here, even though I don't have this installed. As a fix I made a symbolic link from tv_grab_au to the xml output from shepherd.












No comments:

Post a Comment